Founder, Chief Storyteller
Speed of Like
Boris is a storyteller and entrepreneur who combines his passions for technology and storytelling to help businesses and nonprofits connect to the right audience, increase engagement and drive action. He is the founder of Speed of Like, a boutique digital agency and consultancy.
Over the course of my career, I have developed a broad skill-set ranging from the technical to the artistic; from programming and web design to writing and filmmaking with a strong focus on story-telling. I believe in the power of story to reach an audience, convey a message, impart information and inspire action.
Areas of Expertise
- Writing (articles, narrative, ad copy)
- Social Media Engagement
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Design
- Project Management
- Video Production
- Presentation Design
- Database Design
- Content Management Systems
- Started my first computer consulting business when I was 15 (I had been programming for five years by then), “computerizing” and writing custom databases to automate various small businesses.
- Since then, I have created numerous offline and online database and automation systems in a variety of industries from retail to entertainment, to real estate and mortgage companies.
- Professionally designing graphics and websites for all types of businesses for over 12 years; creating websites utilizing technology from basic HTML and CSS sites to extensive database-driven (PHP/MySQL) stores and contact management systems for group email.
- Published playwright and essayist.
- Award-winning filmmaker.
- Consultant to startups, small businesses and nonprofit organizations in the areas of online branding, content marketing, social media engagement and video production.