Medical Associates of Wall Street — New Website for Medical Practice
Goal: Create a website that appeals to corporate wellness professionals as well as the Downtown Manhattan residential community
Medical Associates of Wall Street is a well-established provider of corporate wellness and preventative treatment in the Manhattan’s downtown district. With the changing landscape of the area moving towards a residential neighborhood, along with a new wave of businesses, the medical practice needed a presence that would reach all of their target demographics.
Speed of Like worked with MAWS to create a new website with a quickly-navigable structure that would appeal to both of their target markets. We also conducted a photo shoot of the office and medical staff to give the professional office a personal touch.
Achieving MAWS’s Goals
In order to help Medical Associates of Wall Street, Speed of Like focused on the following areas:
Web Design & Copywriting
A custom template was created for Medical Associates of Wall Street, highlighting their corporate health and wellness, as well as their quick, convenient services for the community.
Text on every page of the site was tailored to the needs and interests of their target audiences.
Validation & Social Proof
Medical Associates has been serving New York’s Financial District and its many prominent businesses for over 45 years.
Speed of Like created elements throughout the website to showcase their experience and trustworthiness in the community
- A slider of prominent corporate client logos was assembled and placed on the home and About pages
- Patient reviews from ZocDoc were placed throughout the site in sidebars
Speed of Like conducted a photo shoot of the Wall Street area, the medical office, and the employees, with the website design in mind. Images were optimized for visual appeal as well as sizes and aspect ratios.
Calls to Action
The most important information on any medical website is how to contact the practice. Speed of Like created:
- A banner area with links to maps, a contact form and a phone number that is clickable from mobile phones and devices with telephony enabled.
- A contact page with all methods of contacting Medical Associates of Wall Street staff clearly laid out.
- Calls to action were placed throughout the site to encourage prospective patients to make an appointment.
- ZocDoc was integrated with a modal (lightbox pop-up) function, keeping patients on the site while tying directly into the practice’s reservations system.
Included Services & Elements in Speed of Like Websites
These services are provided at no extra cost with a new Speed of Like website, unless otherwise requested by a client:
- Search engine optimized (SEO) titles, headings, and descriptions
- Social media “share” and “follow” integration tailored to channels of choice
- Customized social media preview images on applicable pages and posts
- Theme customized to aesthetic and functional needs of client
- Responsive design, tested to work natively across multiple platforms and browser sizes
- Easy-to-update newsroom featuring press releases, testimonials, and feature articles
- Email list platform integration
- Calls to action from appropriate pages to drive appointment requests and email sign-ups
- Contact form
- Google Analytics and Webmaster tools integration for SEO and performance monitoring
- Sitemaps created and submitted to Google for crawling and better indexing
Original Content Created
Here are some of the graphic and text elements created for MAWS’s new website:
Speed of Like Expertise Applied
What MAWS Says
“From proposal to final execution, Speed of Like took responsibility for creating every aspect of out new site, including the design, photography, copywriting, research and SEO. They delivered a site that we are thrilled with…and did it all in less than three weeks.